5. EVERYONE knows that Graystone is going OVER THE TOP for Easter. We always do. And why wouldn’t we? It’s the greatest event in history. We have lots to celebrate. Come expectant!
4. We have special Easter service times on Saturday night (Ozora Campus: 5:00 & 7:00/ Walton Campus: 6:00) and on Sunday morning (9:00 and 11:00 at all campuses). The reason we have more services in to make room for more people. The reason we changed times on Sunday is to have more time between services to help with traffic flow and congestion. If you can come on Saturday night to make room for new people on Sunday that would be a big help. Thank you!
3. Here are some other things you can do to help us on Easter at Graystone:
- Arrive early
- Park in overflow parking and leave the more desired parking spaces for guests
- Sit down front and in the middle of the section. Leave the back rows and isle seats for guests (I know everyone has “their seats”, but work with me people.)
- Apply the two-minute drill. The first two minutes after the service reach out and talk with people that you do not know. Let’s break out of our “holy huddles”and talk with new people before and after the services.
4. We are giving away FREE Bibles to ANYONE who needs one. So if you bring a friend who is new to church and does not have a Bible, please bring them by Guest Services to pick one up. We will also have the new Bible Reading Plans at Guest Services.
5. Who are you praying for and inviting to Easter at Graystone? If you know me, you know that I will be sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. We are trusting God for many people to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Imagine how cool it would be on Easter at Graystone if God used you to change ONE person’s life for all eternity. 80% of unchurched people said that they would visit a church if someone personally invited them. Who are you inviting?