Please pray for 3 year old Emily Thornton and her family today. She has a 6 hour surgery scheduled for 9AM to remove the tumor in her kidney. This precious little girl and her young family have already been through a ton, and today will be one the most difficult days on their journey.
They have already seen God do miracles and answer prayers. God answered our prayers that the tumor would rescind from her heart. The doctors had never seen a tumor like this one rescind. Emily responded so well to chemo and treatment that they moved the surgery up from mid January to today. Unfortunately, they will be spending Christmas in the hospital.
Emily’s dad, Steven, asked us to pray specifically for the following:
- Please pray for a successful surgery without any issues.
- Please pray that they are able to completely remove the tumor.
- Please pray for Emily to stay calm.
- Please pray for God to keep Steven and Naomi calm during the 6 hour surgery.
- Please pray for Emily to have a speedy recovery without any fevers or infections.
Thank you for your prayers! God’s got this!
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matthew 18:19