Katie, Brie, Carolyn, our Graystone staff, and our entire Graystone Kids Team have been working really hard to get ready for Sports Camp 2014. It is only 3 days away! Here are 5 Things you should know:
1. There are already more kids preregistered for Sports Camp this year than ever. PRAISE GOD!
2. We need as many volunteers as possible on Sunday at 1:30PM to get the Ozora Campus ready for Sports Camp. We specifically need men to move furniture and line the fields. There will be something for EVERYONE to do.
3. We need coaches to volunteer for baseball, softball and art. This is a great opportunity for men to step up and serve. If you have a high school student who plays one of these sports, he/she would be perfect.
4. Sports Camp is one of my favorite weeks of the year at Graystone because EVERYONE is serving each night, and it’s a great opportunity to fellowship and get to know each other. I’m really looking forward to meeting many new Graystone folks and making new friends. If you are looking to get connected at Graystone, there is no better way to do it than to volunteer to serve at Sports Camp.
5. Let’s pray together and trust God to change dozens of elementary kids’ lives for all eternity. This is what Sports Camp is all about. And God is gracious enough to allow each of us an opportunity to be a part of it.
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matthew 18:19