1. We are celebrating our One Year Anniversary of Graystone Walton this Sunday, March 2. Also, we are expanding to 2 services: 9:30 & 11:00. PRAISE GOD!
2. New message series, Unhappily Ever After, begins Sunday, March 2 at our Ozora campus and Sunday, March 9 at our Walton campus. This is a series for old married folks, young marrieds and those who hope to be married in the future. We will have a special “Sex and Dating Seminar” for grades 6-12 in the Student Room simultaneous to the message. If you are single and never wish to be married, you can serve in the children’s area or slip out after the music when we release the students.
3. Night of Worship/Live Worship CD Release Party is Wednesday, March 12 at 7:00PM. Graystone’s First Worship Album goes on sale this night for $10. You can be the first to own this much anticipated CD. The event will take place at our Ozora campus.
4. Jersey Day is Sunday, March 23 at our Ozora campus and Sunday, March 30 at our Walton campus.
Two important decisions you need to make:
- What jersey will you wear?
- Who will you bring with you?
5. We’re having a special Easter service on Saturday, April 19 at 6:00PM at our Ozora campus. If you can come on Saturday night to make room for our community on Easter Sunday, we would greatly appreciate it. This is the first Saturday service in the history of Graystone Church, and it will be a one-time deal just for Easter weekend.