The 2013 Graystone Christmas Offering is this Sunday, December 15. It’s so encouraging for me to hear about EVERYONE, including the Graystone kids and students, seeking God about this year’s special offering. As you and your family prepare to give God your first and best Christmas gift, I want to share with you 5 ways to give.
1. You can give cash or check during our worship services on Sunday. We will have a special time at the end of each service to give. The kids will give in the Graystone Kids area.
2. You can give on Sunday at Graystone through an iPad using your debit or credit card. This is actually how Jennifer and I have decided to give, so we can earn the points on our credit card. Brilliant! Of course, we will pay off the card at the end of the month. We always have, and hopefully, we always will.
3. You can give safely and securely online using your bank account, credit card or debit card at our Graystone website. Click here, then follow the instructions.
4. You can mail a check (or cash if you want but that’s risky) to Graystone Church at 1551 Ozora Road, Loganville, GA 30052.
5. You can give from investments (I.e. stocks, mutual funds, etc). We’ve already had a couple of families give to the Christmas offering in this manner. Gifting from appreciated assets is an excellent tax planning strategy. If you would like more info on giving a gift from investments, please email Adam Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for prayerfully considering giving to the 2013 Graystone Christmas Offering. Our goal this year is $250,000. We are trusting God to continue to blow us away with His provision and blessing.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21