1. We are joining churches around the world this Sunday for Orphan Sunday. I will be rekindling our commitment at Graystone to care for “the least of these”. I will also challenge EVERYONE to do his or her part. Bring some kleenex.
2. We’re starting a brand new message series on November 10 called Happy, Happy, Happy. With Thanksgiving around the corner, we have a ton to be thankful for. God has truly blessed us. It should be a lot of fun.
3. Parent-Child Dedication is Sunday, November 24. This is an opportunity for parents to dedicate their children to God and commit to raising them in a Christian home. You can sign up on your communication card on Sunday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We will also be having baptisms on Sunday, November 24 at our Ozora campus. If you are ready to go public with your faith in Jesus, you can sign up here. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. BTW, we will be selling the new CHANGED baptism shirts for $10. I think wearing them will create a great opportunity for us to share with others how Jesus has CHANGED our lives.
5. Christmas @ Graystone will be kicking off on Sunday, December 1. Santa will be in the house for FREE family pictures. Also, tickets for Graystone Christmas services will go on sale for FREE.
This year we will have 7 Christmas services (5 at Ozora and 2 at Walton). The tickets are to make sure there is room for EVERYONE. Once all the seats are reserved for a particular service time, it will be “sold out”. So, beginning December 1, you can reserve seats for the service time that works best for you and your family.
Christmas service times at our Ozora campus are December 23 at 5:00 & 7:00PM and December 24 at 2:00, 3:30 & 5:00PM. Our Walton campus Christmas services will be December 24 at 3:30 & 5:00PM.
Categories: Graystone Church