1. A Child Centered Family…revolving everything around the kids
2. Investing too much time and money in the wrong purpose (I.e. sports, hobbies, etc.)
3. Not being on top of technology (i.e. phone, social media, internet, video games)
4. Not cultivating the right friendships for your kids
5. Getting caught up in popularity or materialism (outward appearance vs. inward beauty)
Jennifer and I will be addressing these topics and others on Sunday nights during our small group for parents. We would love for you to join us. You can sign up online here or send us an email: email@example.com.