1. Our Graystone Kids had a great Preschool Sports Camp this week.
2. Our Haiti Mission Team arrives home Saturday.
3. I have not had a diet coke or carbonated drink ALL WEEK.
4. The Graystone Leadership Summit is Saturday morning from 9:00-12:00. The get in for FREE, at the registration table give them the discount code: “my pastor has a great sense of humor”. This will wave all conference fees and give you a voucher for a free meal.
5. Joelan, my first-born, has his driver’s license. Watch out for a red Ford Ranger! I’m old.
6. We are relaunching Graystone Walton on August 11. Click here for more info.
7. I’ve been prepping for our next message series, Parenting: A 3 Ring Circus, which begins August 11.
8. Graystone is rolling out a new and improved website in the next 17 days.
9. One of our long-time staff members is making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Sunday.
10. I will probably get a little emotional on Sunday at Graystone. But, it’s all good. Please join us for week 3 of our current message series, I Love My Church.