1. 10 people are going public with their faith in Jesus through baptism on Sunday at Graystone Walton. We launched our first expansion campus 2 months ago (03.03.13), and 10 people are already crashing the waters of baptism. God is moving!
2. We’re making a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT on Sunday at Graystone Walton. We’ve made the most important decision to date concerning Graystone Walton, and I cannot wait to share it with our launch team and campus. If you’re a part of Graystone Walton, please make it a priority to be at LHS on Sunday at 10:30AM.
3. I will be speaking live for at least one service at both campuses (Ozora and Walton) on Sunday. This is a first for me and Graystone, and I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes. I also may try and make it to both Newcomers Lunches. We will see.
4. This is a tangent…as I type this I am looking at a little 2 week old orphan boy sleeping in my living room…The church, the people of God, need to step our game up in caring for orphans. Instead of complaining that our GOVT is not doing a good job in caring for orphans, we need to DO SOMETHING about it. The only reason the GOVT is involved is that the church has dropped the ball. What are YOU doing to care for orphans? True religion…
5. David Pollack, former UGA All-American and current power forward on the best church basketball team in the universe, will be sharing about #EveryDayCounts during my message Sunday. This week I had to opportunity to interview David at his house. We have a little video footage of him working me out in his home gym. He’s pretty serious about this fitness stuff. One of my favorite parts of touring David’s house (MTV Cribs) was his urinal in the master bathroom. Sorry, I didn’t take a picture. I’ve gotten in trouble in recent weeks posting pictures from bathrooms (I.e. toilet paper rolls). 🙂