1. Hopefully, you are following the daily devotional plan focusing on the last week of Jesus’ life. There is no better way to grow spiritually than spending time alone with God in prayer and studying His word. We become like the people we spend time with.
2. The elders and some of the Graystone staff members are fasting 3 days this week. Most are fasting Friday-Sunday to coincide with Jesus’ time in the tomb. We are thanking God for His sacrifice and trusting Him to change many lives through our Easter services. We’ll break the fast at lunch on Easter Sunday.
3. After the Egg Drop on Friday night, we’ll have Prayer Walks around both Graystone campuses. We will be praying for every man, woman and child who will attend one of our Easter services. We’ll be praying for God to draw people to Himself and change lives for all eternity.
4. Reach out to a friend or family member and invite him/her to church. Better yet, BRING THEM WITH YOU. Easter Sunday is the best opportunity of the year to invite someone to church. Let me encourage you to take a step of faith, get out of your comfort zone, and bring someone to church on Easter Sunday. Many people are wanting to go to church on Easter Sunday, and they are just waiting for someone to invite them. Your simple invitation could change someone’s life for all eternity.
5. If you come to the Graystone Ozora campus, please make a small sacrifice and attend either the 9:00AM or the 12:00PM Easter service. The 10:30AM is the most popular service time, and we want to make as much room as possible for new people and folks who have not been in a while. Again, your small sacrifice could be the key to someone having a great experience on Easter Sunday, and his/her life could change for all eternity. If you normally attend the 10:30 service and come at 9:00AM or 12:00PM, I will be sure and give you a fist bump or a side hug.
“Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.” Habakkuk 1:5