The Christmas Offering on December 16 is going to be one of the most exciting Sundays of the year at Graystone. Our entire church family will come together and give joyfully and extravagantly to God. I am looking forward to it like a kid looks forward to Christmas morning.
But there are some people who cannot wait. Here’s what’s happened so far…
- One elder was so excited about giving that he gave his family’s Christmas offering 2 weeks early
- One of our Graystone Kids gave a $10 bill
- A friend from Texas called to tell me he was sending a check in the mail
- One member had her company send their year end giving to Graystone
- Another member is giving investment stocks that have increased in value
- Grandparents who were at Graystone for our Parent Child Dedication gave
- One of our family members from out of town is mailing in a check
- Several people have already given online
God is already moving, and we are still 10 days out. I cannot wait to see what He is going to do. This is so much fun!
Remember that our Lord Jesus said, “More blessings come from giving than from receiving.” Acts 20:35