Our goal as followers of Jesus Christ is to know God and make Him known (Has anyone heard that before?). God has wired each of uniquely, and we each grow spiritually at our own pace and in different ways. I love the promise of Philippians 1:6 that God will finish the work that he began in each of us.
Which of the following activities do you feel closest to God?
- Reading/studying the Bible
- Singing worship songs
- Discipling/ teaching Others
- Fellowship (not necessarily involving food)
- Enjoying nature/God’s creation (i.e. woods, lake, mountains, beach, etc.)
- Caring for “the least of these”
This is not an exhaustive list.
What would you add to the list?