For those of you who like to be “in the know”:
1. 29 first-time visitors filled out communication cards Sunday at Graystone. Awesome!
2. 50+ middle schoolers worshipped together during the 10:30 service. I heard the band was phenomenal, and we had around 15 volunteers serving the kids. I know one 13 year old girl who loved it. If you have a middle schooler, try your best to get him/her to the middle school service this Sunday at 10:30.
3. We’re launching Graystone Walton in Loganville High School on Sunday, March 3, 2013. Elliott Rogers is serving as the campus pastor. Our next info/team meeting will be Sunday, November 18 at 12:00 in the Student Room.
4. The Fall Carnival is this Sunday from 5-7PM at Graystone Church. If you’re new to Graystone, you need to know that almost ALL the adults dress up in Halloween costumes. Just kidding! It is a blast and one of my favorite events of the year. This is a great opportunity to invite a friend, especially if he/she has kids.
5. Chris Hunt, Graystone’s program director, is mobile, agile and availabile. He’s hoping to have a wife by staff retreat in July of 2013. And the snake he is carrying around in the below video is not his, so don’t let that deter you “single ladies”.