Our first Graystone Walton Info Meeting is Sunday, September 30 at 1:15PM in the main auditorium at Graystone. So far, we have around 100 adults who are interested in helping us start our new expansion campus. There are actually several ways that you can get involved. Here are five:
1. Join the core team. This is the group of people who will be leaving Graystone Ozora and are being sent out to start Graystone Walton. They will be serving at Graystone Walton for the long haul.
2. Serve on the launch team for 6 months. This is the group of people who will commit to volunteer at Graystone Walton until we can get her up and running. They will stay for 6 months and then go back to the Ozora Campus if God leads.
3. Pray. We need to up our level of prayer. Since we are growing and taking on new territory, we are facing more opposition from the enemy. There are “princes of darkness” over Walton County that are not too excited about us moving in. We are in a spiritual battle, and as we expand we need more prayer coverage to knock down the walls of the enemy. I hope this spiritual warfare talk does not freak some of you out, but I’m already feeling more spiritual attacks than normal. It reminds me of when we first moved to Grayson.
4. Give. In order to launch Graystone Walton, it is going to cost $200,000. This includes start up costs and 2013 expenses. You may not be able to go, but you can give to help support the work. When it’s His vision, it’s His provision.
5. Invite your friends and family who live in Walton County. The reason we are starting Graystone Walton is to reach the unchurched. So, if you have friends, family or acquaintances who live in the West Walton area, please invite them. The Grand Opening will be Sunday, March 3, 2013. And you know this date is going to be on the front of a T-shirt: 03.03.13.