2. Joelan played a high school baseball game at 2:00PM in 100+ temps.
3. The power at our house was out for about an hour.
4. I have consumed zero soft drinks this week (I.e. NO diet cokes).
5. For Julia’s 13th birthday, I took her to Dunkin Donuts then Home Depot. I let her pick out whatever paint color she wanted. She chose “Surfer” which is a soft turquoise. Then, I painted her bedroom for her. She has said, “I Love You, Dad!” about 20 times. It was a little difficult painting over the beautiful purple, but Julia’s old enough to choose her own colors.
6. I am too young to have a teenage daughter.
7. We are grilling out “Laura Gosa’s famous ribs” for Julia’s birthday dinner.
8. OKC stole PJ3 at #28.
9. Jim Hollandsworth is preaching Sunday. I wonder if he will mention The Path Project (formally The Hope Center) during his message?
10. The Honduras Mission Team arrives home Saturday. I heard they ate a pig with his head still attached. I can’t wait to hear all God has done in and through their lives.