- It is simple. Too many things in life are way too complicated.
- I (Jennifer) am not organized. I lose things and can’t ever find my checkbook.
- We’re sure it happens. We want to make sure that our tithes and offerings get turned in, so just like our other bills are now drafted automatically, so is our giving to Graystone.
- It is good accountability. We committed when we first got married to give at least 10% of our income each month. Over the years we have stepped out in faith and increased our giving to around 20% (a double-tithe.)
- I (Jennifer) am weak. I would be tempted to hold some back if it weren’t for the automatic draft to the church.
- We are blessed beyond measure and want to be a channel of blessing to others. It brings incredible satisfaction to know that we are obedient, and God is using the money for lives to be changed.
If you would like to give online, whether one-time or reoccurring, simply click here to go to the online giving page on Graystone’s website. If you have trouble, you can contact our Stewardship Pastor, Elliott Rogers, at email@example.com or 770-466-3159. He would be more than happy to walk you through it or set it up for you.
Here’s Barry and Wendy’s story: