1. I’m not sure what Coach Larry and Coach Terry have been doing, but they are swinging by Graystone on Sunday morning to give us some words of encouragement and motivation.
2. You might want to eat breakfast before church this Sunday. If not, you will get real hungry. Week 2 of Hunger Games should be a good one. As part of my message, I will be mentioning funnel cakes, Krispy Kreme donuts, buttered popcorn, hotdogs, and a few other food items. And we have video footage of one of our staff members getting DOMINATED in a one-sided food fight.
3. It’s hard to believe, but GNR has worked their way into yet another Graystone service. Really? Unbelievable. We must have an 90’s rocker on the creative team. And he probably had a mullet in high school.
4. The massive sheet rock wall to divide the frontroom is finished! GSM (Graystone Student Ministry) will be launching their Summer Sunday Morning Services at 10:30 and 12:00. You do not want your 6th-12th graders to miss it. For more info, click here.
5. Don’t forget to invite your team to Jersey Day on April 29th. BTW, I told my Graystone Ladies Tennis Team that they were not eligible to win the FREE pizza party, because I expect ALL of them to be at Graystone every Sunday. Joelan’s U14 Grayson Team now has a make up game on Sunday, April 29 at 1:30. I am trying to get the entire team at the 10:30 service before they head off to Buford. So, they will probably be in full uniform with slides instead of spikes of course.