1. The “UPGRADE” of our Graystone Kids Space is underway. Our design team has done a tremendous job, and I cannot wait for everyone to see it. Over the next few weeks, you will see a major transformation in the kids area. Let me just say, no more bland walls. The kids are going to love it. Also, sometime before Easter, we will be transitioning to a computer check in system in the kids area. The new system will be safer and more efficient but more on that when the time comes.
2. Please pray for approximately 50 middle school students and leaders as they participate in Discipleship Now this weekend. Pray that the kids have a blast, connect with Christian friends, but most importantly, for their lives to change. Pray that they all grow closer to Christ. A big THANK YOU goes out to all of our incredible volunteers and host homes. We could not do it without you.
3. The final Sunday of the True Religion series will be incredibly powerful. The 2nd part of James 1:27 is as important, if not more important, than the first half. I will be PREACHING on “keeping oneself from being polluted by the world.” I don’t want to give anything away but the creative team and the band are putting together a powerful finale to my message and the series. You definitely do NOT want to slip out before the service is over. You will want to stay until the end. Our amazing parking team will get you out of the parking lot in a speedy fashion. AND THIS IS THE PERFECT SUNDAY TO INVITE A FRIEND!
4. Our first Foster Care Orientation is this Sunday and Wednesday at Graystone. This will be led by Faithbridge and is for anyone interested in helping with foster care. It is an info meeting and does not commit anyone to anything. The orientation Sunday is from 1:30-3:30PM (Childcare is provided.). The orientation Wednesday, February 29, from 6:00-8:00 PM (Childcare is provided.)
5. Our new service times begin on Sunday, March 4 and they will be at 9:00AM, 10:30AM and 12:00PM. We still need 20 men/women to volunteer once a month at the noon service in the preschool area. If you are able to serve (This is a big deal, and I’m not just saying that because my 3 year old daughter will be in the nursery.), please contact Katie Landress, our Children’s Pastor, at email@example.com.
Here are 3 things you can do:
- Pray for those who will receive the mailer. Pray that God works in their hearts and draws them to Himself.
- Invite your friends. This a great opportunity because there will be hundreds of new people visiting Graystone, so your friends will fit right in. Also, we will be kicking off a new message series, Marriage Wars, which is always a good time for someone new to visit.
- Be around before and after the service to meet and greet new people. I have heard so much positive feedback lately of how friendly and welcoming Graystone is. Thank you so much for being a church that is outward focused. You, our incredible volunteers, are the ones who make it happen!
God is doing amazing things at Graystone, and I’m honored to be a part of it. Thank you so much for being on the Graystone Team. The best is yet to come!
Let’s DOMINATE our community with the love of Jesus Christ,