1. When I took my warm up off last Saturday morning at my ALTA tennis match, my shorts were on inside out. I made a quick change on the court, and I’m pretty sure no one saw it? Joelan’s team is playing in the City Finals tomorrow.
2. I was starstruck on Halloween night because we had a “famous person” in our trick or treating group. And it wasn’t Josh Clark. Although, he was part of our group.
3. I would trade an LSU win over Alabama to see one person come to know Christ this Sunday at Graystone Church. BTW, if I was a betting man and I am not, I would take Alabama minus the 4.5 points. Bama wins 24-10.
4. I ate tater tots with ketchup for breakfast. But I did drink water instead of a diet coke. In fact, Jennifer has not bought diet cokes at the grocery store in over 2 months.
5. I am too cool to drive a minivan, but I do it anyway. I will talk more about it on Sunday.