1. Vision Night …Vision Night 2011 has been rescheduled for Thursday, January 27 at 7:00. Be there or be square. I’ve pumped this up enough. You don’t want to miss it. I’ve now been overcooking my message for a few months.
2. Sign up for a Small Group…Small Groups are the best environment for spiritual growth, Biblical community, accountability, caring for one another, Bible Study, praying with others, trying out new recipes, etc. Click here to sign up for a small group perfect for you.
3. Article about The Hope Center…The Gwinnett Citizen published a great article about the Hope Center, Jim and Melinda and all of our incredible volunteers from Graystone and beyond. You can read it here. I am so proud of EVERYONE involved with The Hope Center at Gwinnett Estates.
4. FCA Dominican Baseball/Softball Mission Trips…FCA is sponsoring baseball and softball mission trips to the Dominican Republic this Summer. We are having an informational meeting on Monday, January 24 at 7PM at Graystone. There are mission trips for U13-14 baseball players, high school baseball and high school softball players. And of course, there are opportunities for coaches and parents. Click here to watch a video from last Summer’s mission trip.
5. I Want Better Kids…the more I study and prepare for this Sunday’s message, “I Want Better Kids”, the more excited I get. There are not many things in life more important than raising our kids God’s way. If you are a parent, you do not want to miss it. If you are a kid, put on your big boy/girl pants, because I have some pretty strong words for you as well.
Expecting God To Do Great Things!
PS #6. With Brett Farve retiring, I’m not sure how many of you know this, but I struck him out in Little League All Stars.