10. Send a Christmas card
9. Place a Nativity scene in your yard (a live one would be magical)
8. Door to door caroling (Matt Shirley loves to carol.)
7. Bake cookies or give a Holiday gift (I.e. tin of popcorn, poinsettia, avoid fruitcake, etc.) to neighbors, coworkers, or clients with an invite to our Christmas Eve Service.
6. Read the Christmas Story at a Christmas Party (I.e. work or family)
5. Invite all your Facebook friends to the Graystone Christmas Eve Services Event on FB
4. Email an Evite to your friends and family inviting them our Christmas Eve Services
3. Give to those in need (I.e. Gwinnett Estates) and invite them to Christmas Eve. Pray together.
2. Personal invitation to our Christmas Eve Service. Invite them to ride with you.
1. Tell someone about Jesus. Share with them the good news of the gospel.
Then Jesus said to Simon, “Don’t be afraid; from now on you will fish for people.” 11 So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him. Luke 5:10-11