I survived our family vacation in Orlando. Theme parks are not my (or most dads) idea of a vacation: pushing a stroller all day long through packed crowds, paying high dollar for junk food, waiting in long lines, and getting motion sickness from all the rides. But if truth be told, it was all worth it. Our family had a blast, and we are so blessed to get to spend our Thanksgiving break in Orlando. God is good!
Here is what each family member loved the most:
- Joelan and Julia: roller coasters and special effects rides at Universal
- Jessie: Water Park at Reunion Resort (I highly recommend this resort.)
- Jennifer: the warm Florida weather
- Jonathan: playing golf at the Arnold Palmer designed Legacy Course
- Poppa and JoJo: spending a week with their oldest son (and his family)
Also, a big CONGRATS go out to the Grayson Rams for shutting out Valdosta 22-0 last night to advance to the State 5A Semifinals. Hopefully, everyone will come out and support the Rams this Friday night at Grayson Community Stadium. I am pulling for a Grayson vs Brookwood State 5A Championship Game in the dome.
GEAUX TIGERS!!! I love Les Miles! Jordan Jefferson for heisman!