1. I’ve received tons of positive feedback from last Sunday’s tag team message, Lies Women Believe. Apparently, the First Lady of Graystone did pretty good. You can watch the message here.
2. Sports Camp is only 10 days away. You can sign your child up here. Also, we will be having a workday on Saturday, June 2, at 8AM to get the outside facility/fields ready. And we will be moving furniture and decorating the inside of the building on Sunday, June 3, at 1:15 PM.
3. The Man Series begins on Sunday, June 3. Each Sunday we will have competitions outside on the front patio/lawn for EVERYONE to participate. And there will be competitions during the service that you will need to sign up for the Sunday before. So, our first competition sign ups will be this Sunday, May 27. If too many men sign up, the names will go into a lottery.
ALL OF THE MEN are encouraged to participate in the beard growing contest to be judged on June 17 (Father’s Day). Awards will be given in multiple beard growing categories (I.e. thickness, originality, etc.). I’m the frontrunner for “weakest beard”.
4. Monroe, Monroe, Monroe…everywhere I turn, God keeps putting Monroe on my heart. As many of you know, Monroe is the target area for our first expansion campus. We are in serious prayer and strategic planning for the best time and team to launch Graystone Monroe. Please pray that God would lead us in His perfect timing to go multi-site. Also, you can pray about being a part of the Graystone Monroe Launch Team.
5. We will have our next Baptism Celebration on Sunday, June 24. Our baptism classes for adults, students and children will be Sunday, June 10, at 1:15PM. A special Man Series lunch will be provided. I will post more details and online sign ups in a future blog post.
Read Full Post »